Animal and Human DNA in Your Vaccine?!
Published on May 7, 2013
Journalist Liam Scheff has done research into the vaccine system in the United States. He also has an interesting family history in the practice. He discusses some of the things vaccines still contain and how the premise behind vaccines is flawed.
- Irish team develops improved whooping cough vaccine (irishtimes.com)
- Vaccine adjuvant uses host DNA to boost pathogen recognition (medicalxpress.com)
- Dna (westcoastatheist.wordpress.com)
- New device can extract human DNA with full genetic data in minutes (washington.edu)
- Device can extract human DNA with full genetic data in minutes (scienceblog.com)
- UW Builds Nanotip Probes for Portable DNA Extracting Device (azonano.com)
- New chip delivers DNA results within an hour (electronics-lab.com)
- Vaccine adjuvant uses host DNA to boost pathogen recognition (eurekalert.org)
- Protection of IFNAR (−/−) Mice against Bluetongue Virus Serotype 8, by Heterologous (DNA/rMVA) and Homologous (rMVA/rMVA) Vaccination, Expressing Outer-Capsid Protein VP2 (plosone.org)
- Portraits made…
View original post 3 more words