Die Monsanto Die !!!! Prop 37 Succeeding as Nations Ban GMO Crops
Is the end of Monsanto within reach? It has certainly been a rough couple of weeks for the mega corporation as the real dangers surrounding GMOs are being brought to the attention of consumers on a global scale like never before. It all started with the monumental French study finding a serious link between the consumption of Monsanto’s Roundup-drenched GMOs and massive tumors. Being called the ‘most thorough’ research ever published on the real health effects of GMOs, the study led to even larger victories.
After the study not only did France call for a potential worldwide ban on GMOs pending the results of their in-depth analysis, but Russia’s major consumer rights organization announced a ban on both the importation and use of Monsanto’s GMO corn.
Prop 37 Can Label Monsanto Out of Existence
And now, the Proposition to label all GMOs in the state of California is showing massive success. If Prop 37 passes, it won’t just affect California. It is very likely that other states will not just take note, but adopt similar legislation. Through this legal mechanism, we can essential label Monsanto out of existence. This is possible when considering that the average consumer is actually opposed to GMOs and heavily in favor of proper labeling.
In a major Los Angeles Times poll, registered California voters in favor of labeling outnumber pro-GMO voters by more than a 2-to-1 margin. Altogether, a whopping 61% of those polled reported supporting the Prop 37 labeling initiative. Only 25% reported opposing it.
If GMO-containing products are properly labeled, the simple fact of the matter is that less people will buy them. As of right now, very few people are even aware of what they are putting in their mouth. In fact, if the public knew that they were consuming GMOs which were linked to massive tumors and organ failure, the overwhelming majority would abandon such products. Without labeling, however, they have no idea. The same can also be said for other ingredients like high-fructose corn syrup and aspartame.
As Yes on 37 campaign manager Gary Ruskin explains:
“Monsanto, DuPont, and Coca-Cola do not want Californians to know what’s really in their food and drinks, because they fear consumers will turn away from their genetically engineered ingredients and pesticides that go with them.”
If they knew they were eating mercury in the HFCS and consuming an artificial sweetener with over 42 associated diseases, then major change would occur – change that includes forcing manufacturers to abandon these ingredients in order to stay profitable. And after all, Monsanto’s number one goal is profit. This is a company that has been caught running ‘slave-like’ working conditions in which ‘employees’ were forced to buy only from the company store and were not allowed to leave the area or their pay would be withheld.
If Monsanto’s profits were to plummet, their political reign would likely follow as well. Without an endless amount of cash to throw at crushing Prop 37, already contributing $4 million to fuel anti-labeling propaganda in California, the corporation’s massive grasp on the world of science (continually censoring studies and funding pro-GM research) and politics would virtually cease to exist.
It is essential that we ensure the passing of Prop 37 in a bid to generate the literal end of Monsanto. Once consumers actually know that they’re putting genetically modified creations into their body, real change will occur within the food supply.
- Leaked: US to Start ‘Trade Wars’ with Nations Opposed to Monsanto, GMO Crops
- France Maintains Key Ban on Monsanto’s GMO Maize Crops
- Report: Nature May Soon Overcome Monsanto as ‘Super Rootworms’ Destroy Crops
- Monsanto’s Top 7 Lies About GMO Labeling and Proposition 37
- Outrageous: Agent Orange Maker Monsanto Seeks Return to Vietnam for GMO Crops
- Fake Eco-Friendly Corporations Shell out Millions of $ to Stop GMO Labeling (Infographic)
- Is The End of Monsanto Near? Prop 37 Succeeding as Nations Ban GMO Crops (activistpost.com)
- Is the End of Monsanto Near? Prop 37 Succeeding as Nations Ban GMO Crops (climate-connections.org)
- Anthony Gucciardi ~ Is The End Of Monsanto Near? Prop 37 Succeeding As Nations Ban GMO Crops (shiftfrequency.com)
- Is The End of Monsanto Near? Prop 37 Succeeding as Nations Ban GMO Crops (theintelhub.com)
- The World According to Monsanto – GMO Documentary (familysurvivalprotocol.com)
- Is The End of Monsanto Near? Prop 37 Succeeding as Nations Ban GMO Crops (dprogram.net)
- Four Simultaneous Monsanto Attacks on Organic Food in California and A Monsanto Hostage (sgtreport.com)
- Russia has now officially banned all imports of genetically modified corn, citing concerns from a recent study by French researchers showing rats grew massive cancer tumors when fed Monsanto’s genetically modified corn. (familysurvivalprotocol.com)
- Is The End of Monsanto Near? Prop 37 Succeeding as Nations Ban GMO Crops (pakalertpress.com)