Julian Assange’s Accusers …. and the ties to the CIA ….. and revenge …
Anna Ardin (who also goes by Anna Bernardin) ,and Sofia Wilén . Miss A and Miss W
Claes Borgström – Lawyer of Ardin & Wilen is a friend of prosecutor (Assange case) Marianne Ny
Claes Borgstroms Law Partner
I Have my opinions as we all do …. mine is that Julian has been Taken out of Circulation …. NOT because of the Accusations …that were dropped …. but for fears he might leak info about the Bradley Manning case … ‘Whistle blowing’ is on trial here … When People stand up against wrong doings they are made an example of … to intimidate and put fear in the rest of us against doing the right thing … we need transparency … as humans that elect officials to govern our society … we have the right to ensure the elected officials do what they are elected to do … and not do as they please … This has culminated in suppression of facts and truth … The Class system is being invoked … and i feel humanity is dying instead of thriving as it should.
I hope all the links give you some clarity on this issue … most that read this will have more insight than i do … with less than a day before Julian has been asked to leave the Ecuadorian Embassy ..to hand himself in to the British Police for breaking his Bail Agreements … maybe we can find a way to give credence to the case that all along he was within his rights as a journalist to inform the public about what is really happening behind these unlawful closed doors . I say we CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH in fact we DEMAND IT !!!!!
- Retracing Julian Assange’s trail in Sweden (philebersole.wordpress.com)
- Aust can’t fight Assange’s extradition (bigpondnews.com)
- Assange supporters happy to trample on victims’ rights (thepunch.com.au)
- WikiLeaks supporter David House lashes out against Julian Assange (guardian.co.uk)
- Julian Assange asylum move is ‘a tragedy’ for his accusers, says lawyer (guardian.co.uk)
- Christine Assange: An Interview with the Mother of Wikileaks (theurbn.com)
- Assange’s great escape?, Murdoch’s big play: ConsMedia and Kohler Inc, why editorial charters don’t work, media spotlight on Athens, Gillard’s EU lecture (media.crikey.com.au)
- US Investigation against Assange “Unprecedented in Size and Scale” (dissidentvoice.org)
- Mother of Julian Assange meets with Ecuadoran president (telegraph.co.uk)
- Rundle: Assange makes his escape into a diplomatic storm (crikey.com.au)